I.E. Therapy Clinic offers services that include the following:
1. Specialized Instruction: One on One play based learning for infants, toddlers and their parent and/or guardian to assist them in reaching their developmental milestones.
2. Behavioral Support: Work’s on improving a child’s communicative intent, social skills, and sensory processing by learning to manage and redirect challenging behaviors.
3. Infant Massage: Developed to assist in parent/child bonding and works to develop better muscle tone.
4. Speech Therapy: Assist with improving both expressive and receptive communicative delays. Focuses on whole language to include beginning and ending sounds and letter blends.
5. Physical Therapy: Primarily focuses on gross motor and fine motor development to help the child learn to sit, crawl, stand and walk. It helps to build core strength through physical activity.
6. Occupational Therapy: Assist with feeding, sensory processing, and physical motor development.
7. Intensive Therapy: Assistance by BCBA with comprehensive assessments and individualized therapy solutions.